This document will not be filed, will only be concluded in electronic form, shall not be considered a written contract, is drafted originally in Hungarian language, and does not refer to any code of conduct. If you have any questions regarding the operation of the webshop, or the procedure of orders and delivery, please do not hesitate to contact us at our contact information specified below.
The scope of these GTC shall extend to the legal relationships created through the Service Provider’s website (https://webshop.bock.hu) or subdomains. These GTC are continuously available at the following website: webshop.bock.hu/altalanos-szerzodesi-feltetelek and can be downloaded from the following link: letöltés
1. The Service Provider’s data:
Name of the service provider: Bock Panzió Kft.
The service provider’s registered office (and the place of complaint management): H-7773 Villány, Batthyány u. 15.
The service provider’s contact information, its electronic mailing address regularly used to communicate with the users: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company registration number: 02-09-071153
Tax number: 13855264-2-02
Authority of registration: Company Registry Court of the Regional Court of Pécs
Telephone number: +36 72 492 919, +36 30 9975 600
Data protection registration number: NAIH-116184/2017.
The original language of the contract is: Hungarian
Name, address and email address of the web hosting provider:
Bábelhal Webstudio Kft.
H-8360 Keszthely, Honvéd utca 17/2
Telephone: +36 83 777 603
2. Basic Provisions
- 2.1. The issues not regulated in these GTC shall be governed and these GTC shall be construed in accordance with Hungarian law, including in particular the relevant provisions of Act V of 2013 on the Civil Code of Hungary (‘Civil Code’), Act CVIII of 2001 on Certain Issues of Electronic Commerce Activities and Information Society Services (‘Electronic Commerce Act’), and those of Government Decree no. 45/2014. (II. 26.) on the detailed rules governing contracts between consumers and companies. The mandatory provisions of the relevant laws shall be applicable to the parties without any separate express stipulation.
- 2.2. These GTC shall take effect as of 23 March 2017 and shall remain valid until repealed. The Service Provider may amend the GTC at its own discretion. The Service Provider shall publish any amendments on the website 11 (eleven) days prior to their effective date. By using the website, the Users accept to be automatically bound by all regulations relating to the use of the website.
- 2.3. By logging in to the website operated by the Service Provider or reading the contents thereof in any way – even if they are not registered users of the site – the User accepts to be bound by the provisions of the GTC. If the User refuses to accept the terms and conditions, they shall not be entitled to view the contents of the website.
- 2.4. The Service Provider reserves all rights as regards the website, all details thereof, all contents displayed thereon, as well as the right to distribute the website. It is prohibited to download, electronically store, process or sell the contents displayed on the website or any part thereof without the Service Provider’s written consent.
- 3.1. By purchasing products/registering to the website, the User represents that they have read and accepted the terms and conditions laid down in these GTC as well as those of the Privacy Statement published on the website, and grant their consent to the management of their data.
- 3.2. During purchase/registration, the User shall be obliged to provide their own true data. The electronic contract concluded shall be null and void if the User has supplied false data or the data belonging to someone else during purchase/registration. The Service Provider shall not be held liable if the User uses its services with someone else’s data.
- 3.3. The Service Provider shall not be held liable in any manner whatsoever for the delay in delivery or any other problems or defects occurring owing to the fact that the User has provided wrong and/or inaccurate data.
- 3.4. The Service Provider shall not be held liable for any damage caused by the fact that the User has forgotten their password or that the password has become accessible to unauthorised parties for a reason not attributable to the Service Provider.
4. The Scope of Products and Services Available for Purchase
- 4.1. The products displayed can only be ordered online. The prices displayed regarding the products are to be understood in forints, they include the statutory VAT but do not include the charge of home delivery. Separate packaging costs will not be charged.
- 4.2. In the webshop, the Service Provider displays in detail the name and description of the product, and provides a photo. The photos displayed on the product data sheets may differ from the real products, and can be used as illustrations only. We assume no liability for any differences between the picture featured in the webshop and the actual appearance of the product.
- 4.3. The Service Provider may fulfil orders for alcoholic products only if the person placing the order is at least 18 years old. Upon delivery, the customer is identified.
- 4.4. In case of introducing a discount price, the Service Provider will fully inform the Users of the discount and the exact duration thereof.
- 4.5. If, in spite of all due care by the Service Provider, a wrong price is displayed in the Webshop – in particular if the price is obviously wrong because it e.g. significantly differs from the publicly known, generally accepted or estimated price of the product, or the price of HUF 0 or HUF 1 is displayed due to a system error – the Service Provider shall not be obliged to deliver the product at the wrong price but may offer delivery for the accurate price, in aware whereof the Customer may withdraw from their intent to purchase.
- 4.6. In case of a wrong price there is such a gross disparity between the actual and displayed price of the product which an average consumer is expected to immediately recognise. Pursuant to Act V of 2013 on the Civil Code of Hungary (‘Civil Code’), contracts are concluded upon the mutual and congruent expression of the parties’ intent. If the parties cannot reach an agreement as to the contractual conditions i.e. there is no mutual and congruent expression of the parties’ intent, the contract will not be validly concluded and will not give rise to any rights and obligations. Accordingly, the order confirmed at a wrong/inaccurate price shall be deemed null and void.
5. The Ordering Process
- 5.1. The User logs in to the webshop after registration / or can start purchasing without registration.
- 5.2. The User shall set the number of pieces of the product(s) they wish to purchase.
- 5.3. The User shall place the selected products in the shopping cart. The User can view the content of the cart any time by clicking on the ‘cart’ icon.
- 5.4. If they do not wish to order any further products, the User shall check the number of the product(s) they wish to purchase. They can delete the content of the cart by clicking on the ‘delete – X’ icon. For finalising the quantity the User shall click on the ‘update cart’ icon.
- 5.5. The User shall select the delivery address and the method of delivery/payment, the types of which are as follows:
- 5.5.1. Means of payment:
Cash on delivery: If the ordered product is delivered by courier service, the User can pay the price of the ordered product(s) to the courier upon delivery.
By transfer: The User shall transfer the price of the ordered products within 3 days to the bank account specified in the confirmation email. Once the amount has been credited to the Service Provider’s bank account, the User becomes entitled to receive the product(s) in the manner determined by the User.
Online by bank card: The User can pay the value of their order online by bank card, through the secure payment system of the financial service provider used by the Service Provider (PayPal, CIB Bank).
- 5.5.2. Costs of delivery:
In case of orders within Hungary:
|Weight category||Gross delivery cost in case of payment by bank card (HUF)||Gross delivery cost in case of cash on delivery (+HUF 300)|
|0,1-1 kg||1 300||1 600|
|1,1-3 kg||1 800||2 100|
|3,1-10 kg||2 500||2 800|
|10,1-15 kg||free of charge (over HUF 25,000 or 6 products)||free of charge (over HUF 25,000 or 6 products)|
In case of orders to outside of Hungary:
|0,1-1 kg||HUF 7 600||HUF 7 600||HUF 8 700||HUF 7 600||HUF 7 600|
|1,1-3 kg||HUF 7 600||HUF 7 600||HUF 8 700||HUF 7 600||HUF 7 600|
|3,1-10 kg||HUF 10 300||HUF 10 300||HUF 11 800||HUF 10 300||HUF 10 300|
|10,1-15 kg||HUF 13 000||HUF 13 000||HUF 14 900||HUF 13 000||HUF 13 000|
|15,1-20 kg||HUF 15 900||HUF 15 900||HUF 18 000||HUF 15 900||HUF 15 900|
|20,1-30 kg||HUF 21 200||HUF 21 200||HUF 24 200||HUF 21 200||HUF 21 200|
|30,1-40 kg||HUF 23 500||HUF 23 500||HUF 27 200||HUF 23 500||HUF 23 500|
|40,1-50 kg||HUF 25 600||HUF 25 600||HUF 30 000||HUF 25 600||HUF 25 600|
|50,1-60 kg||HUF 28 000||HUF 28 000||HUF 33 000||HUF 28 000||HUF 28 000|
|Over 60 kg||Individual offer|
- 5.6. If there is a defect or deficiency in the webshop regarding products or prices, we reserve the right for correction. In such a case, we will forthwith inform the customer of the new data after detecting and correcting the error. After that, the User can confirm the order or withdraw from the contract.
- 5.7. The total payable amount will contain all costs in accordance with the summary of the order and the confirmation mail. The invoice will be included in the package. Upon delivery, the User shall inspect the package in the presence of the courier, shall request the drawing up of minutes in case of detecting any damage to the products or the packaging and, in such a case, shall not be obliged to accept the package. Subsequent complaints not supported by minutes will not be accepted by the Service Provider! Packages are delivered on working days between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- 5.8. After having provided the data, the User can send their order by clicking on the ‘send order’ button but, before that, they can check the provided data once again, can make a comment or can notify us also by email of their requests relating to the order.
- 5.9. Correction of mistakes in data entry: Before completing the ordering process, the User can always step back to the previous phase where they can correct the data entered.
- 5.10. After sending the order, the User will receive confirmation by email. Should this confirmation fail to arrive to the User within the deadline calculated from the sending of the order and expectable among the circumstances relating to the nature of the service but within a maximum of 48 hours, the User shall be released from the obligation to maintain the offer and/or conclude the contract. The order and the confirmation thereof shall be deemed received by the Service Provider or the User, respectively, when it becomes accessible by the addressee. The Service Provider shall not be held liable for the failure to send the confirmation if the confirmation does not arrive on time because the User provided a wrong email address during registration or cannot receive messages because they have no free storage space in their email account.
6. The Processing and Performance of Orders
- 6.1. Orders are processed during working hours. Orders can be placed also outside the designated hours; if the order is placed outside working hours, it will be processed the following day. The Service Provider’s customer centre will confirm electronically in each case when they will be able to fulfil the order.
- 6.2. The deadline for performance is generally as follows:
- Within Hungary: 2 to 6 working days,
- Within Europe: 1 week.
- 6.3. Under the sale and purchase contract, the Service Provider undertakes to transfer the ownership of a thing to the User, and the User undertakes to pay the price thereof, and to take possession of the thing.
- 6.4. If the seller is a business party and the buyer is a consumer, and the seller undertakes to dispatch the thing to the buyer, risks shall pass to the buyer when the buyer or a third party named by the buyer has acquired the physical possession of the thing. At the time of handing over the thing to the carrier, risks shall pass to the buyer if the carrier was hired by the buyer, provided that the carrier was not recommended by the seller.
- 6.5. If the seller is a business party and the buyer is a consumer, unless otherwise agreed by the parties the seller (for the purposes of these GTC: the Service Provider) shall place the thing at the buyer’s (User’s) disposal without delay upon the conclusion of the contract, at the latest within thirty days.
- 6.6. In the event of late performance by the Service Provider, the User shall have the right to set an additional time for performance. If the seller fails to perform within such additional period, the buyer shall be entitled to withdraw from the contract.
- 6.7. The User shall be entitled to withdraw from the contract without setting an additional time for performance if:
a) the Service Provider refused the perform the contract; or
b) according to the agreement of the parties or due to the imminent purpose of the service, the contract had to be performed at a definite time and none other.
- 6.8. If the Service Provider fails to perform its contractual obligation because the product specified in the contract is not available to it, it shall forthwith notify the User thereof, and forthwith reimburse the User for any amount paid.
7. Right of Withdrawal
- 7.1. Pursuant to the provisions of Directive 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council, as well Government Decree no. 45/2014. (II.26.) on the detailed rules governing contracts between consumers and companies, the Consumer may withdraw from the contract within 14 days of receipt of the ordered product without having to give the reasons, and may send the ordered product back. In the absence of this information, the Consumer may exercise their right of withdrawal for 1 year.
- 7.2. The period during which the right of withdrawal may be exercised shall be 14 days from the day on which the Consumer or the third party (other than the carrier) designated by the Consumer received the product.
- 7.3. The Consumer may exercise their right of withdrawal also between the date of contract conclusion and date of receipt of the product.
- 7.4. The consumer will have to bear the cost of returning the goods, as the company did not undertake to cover it.
- 7.5. In case of exercising the right of withdrawal the Consumer shall not bear any costs other than the costs of returning the product, however, the Service Provider may claim compensation for any financial damage resulting from the fact that the product was used for a purpose other than for which it was intended.
- 7.6. The right of withdrawal should not apply to non-prefabricated goods made according to the consumer’s instructions or at the consumer’s express request, or which are clearly personalised.
- 7.7. The consumer can neither exercise their right of withdrawal regarding
- a. the supply of goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- b. the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery (e.g. wine, other drinks).
- c. the supply of goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items;
- d. the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which has been agreed upon at the time of the conclusion of the sales contract, the delivery of which only takes place after thirty days and the actual value of which is dependent on fluctuations in the market which cannot be controlled by the trader;
- e. works contracts where the consumer has specifically requested a visit from the trader for the purpose of carrying out urgent repairs or maintenance.
- 7.8. Upon receipt of the returned product /or the declaration on withdrawal, the Service Provider will, in accordance with the above laws, reimburse the Consumer for any amount paid (including the delivery fee) without delay but within no more than 14 days.
- 7.9. In the case of reimbursement, we apply the same method of payment as the one used for the original transaction, except if the Consumer expressly grants his or her consent to the use of another method; the Consumer will be charged no additional costs whatsoever due to the use of such method of reimbursement.
- 7.10. The Consumer shall return the goods (by way of dispatch or personal delivery to the Service Provider’s address) without undue delay but in no case later than within 14 days of sending their declaration on withdrawal to the Service Provider.
- 7.11. In case of withdrawal in writing, it is enough for the Consumer to send the declaration on withdrawal within 14 days.
- 7.12. The Consumer complies with the deadline if they return the product(s) (by dispatch or personally) before the expiry of the 14-day deadline.
- 7.13. The consumer will only have to bear the direct cost of returning the product, except if the company has undertaken to cover the same.
- 7.14. The Service Provider shall not be obliged to reimburse the Consumer for any additional costs resulting from choosing a mode of transport other than the usual and cheapest mode of transport recommended by the Service Provider.
- 7.15. The Consumer shall only be liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the good.
- 7.16. The Service Provider may withhold the reimbursement until it has received the good(s) back, or until the Consumer has supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
- 7.17. If the Consumer wishes to exercise their right of withdrawal, they can indicate that at the Service Provider’s contact information in writing (also by using the attached form) or by phone. In case of indication by post in writing, we will consider the date of postal dispatch, while in case of indication by phone, the date of the phone call. Indications by post will be accepted by the Service Provider if they are dispatched as registered consignment, as package. The Consumer may return the ordered product to the Service Provider by post or by courier.
- 7.18. The Consumer shall take particular care of using the product for the intended purpose thereof, as otherwise the Consumer will be liable for any resulting damage!
- 7.19. Government Decree no. 45/2014. (II.26.) on the detailed rules governing contracts between consumers and companies can be accessed here.
- 7.20. Directive 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council can be accessed here.
- 7.21. The Consumer may contact the Service Provider at its contact information specified herein also with other complaints.
- 7.22. Only those Users qualifying as consumers as defined in the Civil Code are entitled to the right of withdrawal.
- 7.23. Business parties i.e. the persons acting for purposes which are within their trade, business or profession, are not entitled to the right of withdrawal.
- 7.24. The procedure of exercising the right of withdrawal:
- 7.24.1. If the Consumer wishes to exercise the right of withdrawal, he or she shall indicate this at the Service Provider’s contact information.
- 7.24.2. The Consumer’s right of withdrawal shall be deemed exercised in due time if the declaration on withdrawal is sent before the end of the 14th day following receipt of the product. In case of withdrawal in writing, it is enough to send the declaration on withdrawal within 14 days. In case of notification by post, we will consider the date of postal dispatch, while in case of notification by email or telefax, the date of sending the email or fax.
- 7.24.3. In case of withdrawal, the Consumer shall send the ordered product back to the Service Provider’s address without delay but within no more than 14 days from the communication of their declaration on withdrawal. The deadline shall be deemed complied with if the Consumer dispatches the product before the expiry of the 14-day deadline (i.e. it does not need to arrive within 14 days). The costs arising in connection with the return of the product due to the exercising of the right of withdrawal shall be borne by the customer.
- 7.24.4. However, the Service Provider shall not be obliged to reimburse the Consumer for any additional costs resulting from choosing a mode of transport other than the usual and cheapest mode of transport recommended by the Service Provider. The Consumer may exercise their right of withdrawal also between the date of contract conclusion and date of receipt of the product.
- 7.24.5. In case of purchasing more than one product where the individual products are delivered at different times, the customer may exercise their right of withdrawal within 14 days of the receipt of the product last delivered or, if the product has more than one pieces or parts, of the receipt of the item or piece last delivered.
Lack of conformity
Lack of conformity means when the obligor’s performance at the delivery date is not in compliance with the quality requirements laid down in the contract or stipulated by law. The obligor is not liable for any lack of conformity if, at the time of the conclusion of the contract, the obligee knew or should have known the lack of conformity.
Any clause of a contract that involves a consumer and a business party that derogates from the provisions of this Chapter on warranties and commercial guarantees to the detriment of the consumer shall be null and void.
- 8.1. In what cases may the User exercise his or her warranty rights?
- In case of lack of conformity, the User may enforce their warranty claims against the Service Provider pursuant to the provisions of the Civil Code.
- 8.2. What rights is the User entitled to exercise on basis of their warranty claim?
- The User shall have the option to choose from the following warranty claims: they may claim either repair or replacement, unless compliance with the chosen warranty right is impossible or it results in disproportionate expenses on the part of the company as compared to the alternative remedy. If the User did not, or had no grounds to, request repair or replacement, the User may ask for a commensurate reduction in the consideration, repair the defect themselves or have it repaired at the contractor’s expense, or – as a last resort – they may withdraw from the contract. The User may switch from the selected warranty right to another, however, the cost of switch-over shall be covered by the User unless it was made necessary by the company’s conduct or for other justified reasons.
- 8.3. What is the deadline for exercising the User’s warranty claims?
- The User shall be required to inform the Service Provider of any lack of conformity without delay after noticing it, but at the latest within two months from the detection thereof. Nevertheless, please be aware that your right to enforce your warranty claim shall expire after a limitation period of two years, calculated from the performance of the contract.
- 8.4. Against whom may warranty claims be enforced?
- The User may enforce their warranty claims against the Service Provider.
- 8.5. What other conditions are there to the enforcement of warranty rights?
- If the User enforces their warranty claim within six months from the date of performance, it shall not be conditioned upon anything but the communication of the defect, provided that the User proves that the product or service was provided by the company operating the webshop. After six months from the date of performance, however, it is the User who has to prove that the defect detected by the User had already existed at the moment of performance.
- 8.6. In what cases may the User exercise their product guarantee rights?
- In case of lack of conformity of any movable property (product) the User may choose to enforce warranty or product guarantee claims.
- 8.7. What rights is the User entitled to exercise on basis of their product guarantee claim?
- As product guarantee claim, the User may only request repair or replacement of the defective product.
- 8.8. In what cases shall the product be deemed defective?
- A product shall be deemed defective if it does not meet the requirements related to conformity in effect at the time of placing on the market, or it does not meet the specifications provided by the manufacturer.
- 8.9. What is the deadline for exercising the User’s product guarantee claims?
- The User may enforce their product guarantee claim within two years from the date when the product was placed on the market by the manufacturer. Upon expiry of this deadline the User shall forfeit this right.
- 8.10. Against whom and under what other conditions can product guarantee claims be enforced?
- Product guarantee claims can only be enforced against the manufacturer or distributor of the movable property. In case of enforcing a product guarantee claim, the defect of the product shall be proven by the User.
- 8.11. In what cases shall the manufacturer (distributor) be relieved of its product guarantee liability?
- The manufacturer (distributor) shall only be relieved of its product guarantee liability if it can prove that:
– the product was not produced or distributed within the framework of its regular business activities, or
– at the time the product was placed on the market the defect could not have been discovered according to the current state of scientific and technological achievements, or
– the defect in the product was caused by the application of a statutory or regulatory provision.
In order to be relieved of liability, it is enough for the manufacturer (distributor) to prove one reason.
Please be informed that you may not enforce a warranty and product guarantee claim at once, in parallel, based on the same defect. However, if your product guarantee claim is enforced successfully, you may enforce your warranty claim concerning the replaced product or the repaired part, against the manufacturer.
- The manufacturer (distributor) shall only be relieved of its product guarantee liability if it can prove that:
- 8.12. The Service Provider shall not be obliged to assume warranty for any damage resulting from wrong or negligent treatment, excessive use, impacts different from those specified, or other unintended use of the products after the passing of risks.
9. Procedure in Case of Warranty Claims
- 9.1. In a contract involving a consumer and a business party, the parties may not agree on terms in derogation from the provisions of the Decree if such derogation is to the detriment of the consumer.
- 9.2. The consumer shall only prove that the contract has been concluded (with an invoice or receipt).
- 9.3. The costs incurred in connection with the fulfilment of guarantee obligations shall be borne by the Service Provider (Section 6:166 of the Civil Code).
- 9.4. The Service Provider shall draw up records of the consumer’s warranty or guarantee claim reported to the Service Provider.
- 9.5. The records shall be forthwith handed over in copy to the consumer, in a provable manner.
- 9.6. If, at the time when the claim is reported, the Service Provider cannot make a statement as to whether the consumer’s warranty or guarantee claim can be fulfilled, it shall notify the consumer of its position (in case of rejection of the claim, including the reasons for rejection and the opportunity to turn to an arbitration board) within five working days in a provable manner.
- 9.7. The Service Provider shall keep the records for three years from the date of drawing up, and present it at the inspecting authority’s request.
- 9.8. The Service Provider shall strive to perform the repair or replacement within no more than fifteen days.
- 10.1. The Service Provider shall be entitled to use contributors to perform its obligations. The Service Provider shall assume full liability for any unlawful conduct of such contributors, as if such conduct had been committed by the Service Provider itself.
- 10.2. If any part of these GTC proves or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining parts.
- 10.3. If the Service Provider fails to exercise a right to which it is entitled according to these GTC, such failure shall not be deemed a waiver of the right in question. The waiver of any right shall only be valid if made in an express written statement. Failure on the part of the Service Provider to enforce strict compliance with an essential term or condition of the GTC on one occasion shall not be deemed a waiver of its right to insist on strict compliance with such term or condition later.
- 10.4. The Service Provider and the User shall endeavour to resolve their disputes amicably.
11. Procedure of Complaint Management
- 11.1. The purpose of our store is to fulfil all orders in the appropriate quality and to the customer’s full satisfaction. If, in spite of that, the User has a complaint in connection with the contract or the performance thereof, he or she can communicate it by telephone, email or mail at the numbers and addresses specified above.
- 11.2. The Service Provider shall inspect verbal complaints immediately, and shall give remedy as necessary. If the customer disagrees with how the complaint was managed, or it is not possible to inspect the complaint immediately, the Service Provider shall forthwith draw up records of the complaint and the Service Provider’s relating position, and shall hand over one copy thereof to the customer.
- 11.3. The Service Provider shall respond to written complaints within 30 days in writing. If it rejects the complaint, shall provide the reasons for rejection. The Service Provider shall keep the records of the complaint and the copy of the response for five years, and shall present them to the inspecting authorities at their request.
- 11.4. Please be informed that, if your complaint is rejected, you can initiate the proceedings of the authorities or an arbitration board, as follows:
- 11.5. Consumers may submit their complaint to the consumer protection authority:
Pursuant to Government Decree no. 387/2016. (XII. 2.) on the designation of the consumer protection authority in public administrative procedures, the township office (or the township office of the county seat) shall proceed on the first instance and the Government Office of Pest County, with nationwide competence, shall act on the second instance. Contact information of the township offices: http://jarasinfo.gov.hu
- 11.6. In case of having a complaint, the Consumer can turn to an arbitration board, the contact information of which is as follows:
Arbitration Board of Bács-Kiskun County
Address: H-6000 Kecskemét, Árpád krt. 4
Telephone number: (76) 501-525, (76) 501-500
Fax number: (76) 501-538
Name: Mariann Mátyus
Email address: email@example.com
Arbitration Board of Baranya County
Address: H-7625 Pécs, Majorossy Imre u. 36
Mailing address: H-7602 Pécs, PO Box (Pf.) 109
Telephone number: (72) 507-154
Fax number: (72) 507-152
Name: Dr. József Bodnár
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Arbitration Board of Békés County
Address: H-5601 Békéscsaba, Penza ltp. 5
Telephone number: (66) 324-976, 446-354, 451-775
Fax number: (66) 324-976
Name: Dr. László Bagdi
Email address: email@example.com
Arbitration Board of Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén County
Address: H-3525 Miskolc, Szentpáli u. 1
Telephone number: (46) 501-091, 501-870
Fax number: (46) 501-099
Name: Dr. Péter Tulipán
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Arbitration Board of Budapest
Address: H-1016 Budapest, Krisztina krt. 99
Telephone number: (1) 488-2131
Fax number: (1) 488-2186
Name: Dr. György Baranovszky
Email address: email@example.com
Arbitration Board of Csongrád County
Address: H-6721 Szeged, Párizsi krt. 8-12
Telephone number: (62) 554-250/extension 118
Fax number: (62) 426-149
Name: László Dékány, Zoltán Jerney
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Arbitration Board of Fejér County
Address: H-8000 Székesfehérvár, Hosszúsétatér 4-6
Telephone number: (22) 510-310
Fax number: (22) 510-312
Name: László Kirst
Email address: email@example.com
Arbitration Board of Győr-Moson-Sopron County
Address: H-9021 Győr, Szent István út 10/a
Telephone number: (96) 520-202; 520-217
Fax number: (96) 520-218
Name: László Horváth
E-mail cím: firstname.lastname@example.org
Arbitration Board of Hajdú-Bihar County
Address: H-4025 Debrecen, Petőfi tér 10
Telephone number: (52) 500-749
Fax number: (52) 500-720
Name: Dr. Zsolt Hajnal
Email address: email@example.com
Arbitration Board of Heves County
Address: H-3300 Eger, Faiskola út 15
Mailing address: H-3301 Eger, PO Box (Pf.) 440
Telephone number: (36) 416-660/extension 105
Fax number: (36) 323-615
Name: Tünde Pintérné Dobó
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Arbitration Board of Jász-Nagykun-Szolnok County
Address: H-5000 Szolnok, Verseghy park 8
Telephone number: (56) 510-610
Fax number: (56) 370-005
Name: Judit Dr. Lajkóné dr. Vígh
Email address: email@example.com
Arbitration Board of Komárom-Esztergom County
Address: H-2800 Tatabánya, Fő tér 36
Telephone number: (34) 513-010
Fax number: (34) 316-259
Name: Dr. György Rozsnyói
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Arbitration Board of Nógrád County
Address: H-3100 Salgótarján, Alkotmány út 9/a
Telephone number: (32) 520-860
Fax number: (32) 520-862
Name: Dr. Erik Pongó
Email address: email@example.com
Arbitration Board of Pest County
Address: H-1119 Budapest, Etele út 59-61. 2. em. 240
Telephone number: (1)-269-0703
Fax number: (1)-269-0703
Name: dr. Károly Csanádi
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Arbitration Board of Somogy County
Address: H-7400 Kaposvár, Anna utca 6
Telephone number: (82) 501-000
Fax number: (82) 501-046
Name: Dr. Ferenc Novák
Email address: email@example.com
Arbitration Board of Szabolcs-Szatmár-Bereg County
Address: H-4400 Nyíregyháza, Széchenyi u. 2
Telephone number: (42) 311-544, (42) 420-180
Fax number: (42) 311-750
Name: Katalin Görömbeiné dr. Balmaz
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Arbitration Board of Tolna County
Address: H-7100 Szekszárd, Arany J. u. 23-25
Telephone number: (74) 411-661
Fax number: (74) 411-456
Name: Tibor Mátyás
Email address: email@example.com
Arbitration Board of Vas County
Address: H-9700 Szombathely, Honvéd tér 2
Telephone number: (94) 312-356
Fax number: (94) 316-936
Name: Dr. Zoltán Kövesdi
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Arbitration Board of Veszprém County
Address: H-8200 Veszprém, Budapest u. 3
Telephone number: (88) 429-008
Fax number: (88) 412-150
Name: Dr. László Óvári
Email address: email@example.com
Arbitration Board of Zala County
Address: H-8900 Zalaegerszeg, Petőfi utca 24
Telephone number: (92) 550-513
Fax number: (92) 550-525
Name: dr. Csaba Koczka
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 11.7. The arbitration board has competence to resolve consumer disputes outside of court procedures. The task of the arbitration board is to endeavour to create an agreement between the parties in order to resolve the consumer dispute, and, if it is to no avail, to make a decision in the case to ensure the simple, fast, efficient and cost effective enforcement of consumers’ rights. At the consumer’s or Service Provider’s request, the arbitration board shall provide advice as regards the rights and obligations of the consumer.
- 11.8. For cross-border consumer disputes relating to online sales or service agreements, the Arbitration Board attached to the Budapest Chamber of Commerce and Industry shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- 11.9. In case of having a complaint, the User can use the online dispute resolution platform of the EU. The platform can be used after a simple registration to the European Commission’s system by clicking here. After that, the consumer can file their complaint following login, via the website at the address: http://ec.europa.eu/odr
- 11.10. The Service Provider has the obligation to cooperate in the arbitration board’s procedure. In the scope of that, it shall send its answer to the arbitration board and shall ensure that a person authorised to conclude an agreement is present at the hearing. If the trader’s registered office or site is not registered in the county of the chamber operating the arbitration board with territorial competence, the trader’s cooperation obligation shall extend to offering the opportunity to make such an agreement in writing that is acceptable for the consumer.
- 12.1. As Webshop.Bock.hu as a website qualifies as copyrighted work, it is prohibited to download (reproduce), re-communicate to the public, use another way, electronically store, process or sell the contents displayed on the Webshop.Bock.hu website or any part thereof without the Service Provider’s written consent.
- 12.2. Even in case of written consent, any material may be copied from the Webshop.Bock.hu website or the database thereof only with reference to the website in question. The Service Provider reserves all rights to each element of its services, its domain names, the secondary domain names created on their basis, as well as its online advertising spaces.
- 12.3. It is prohibited to adapt or decompile the content of the Webshop.Bock.hu website or any part thereof; to create user IDs or passwords improperly; or to use any application which makes it possible to alter or index the Webshop.Bock.hu website or any part thereof.
- 12.4. The name ‘Webshop.Bock.hu’ is protected by copyrights, and – with the exception of reference – can only be used with the Service Provider’s written consent.
- 12.5. The User acknowledges that in case of use without licence, the Service Provider shall be entitled to penalty. The amount of penalty shall be gross HUF 60,000 per picture and gross HUF 20,000 per word. The User acknowledges that the stipulation of this penalty is not excessive, and undertakes to browse the site in aware thereof. In case of copyright infringement, the Service Provider will apply notarial certification of facts, the costs of which it will also pass onto the infringing user.
General Terms and Conditions download here (.pdf 196 KB).
Privacy Statement download here (.pdf 173 KB).
Data Incident Report download here (.pdf 32 KB).
Declaration on Withdrawal download here (.pdf 44 KB).
Complaint report download here (.pdf 45 KB).
Report for Recording Warranty Claims download here (.pdf 54 KB).
Villány, 23 March 2017